Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Coming soon! Spring 2017 Gift Box Collection from Arianne's Joy!

COMING SOON! SPRING 2017 GIFT BOX COLLECTION FROM ARIANNE'S JOY!
(My new logo...isn't it beautiful!!!)
www.ariannesjoy.blogspot.com

Big News! My pre-designed gift box collection is launching in 3 days!
I have never been so excited about launching a project.
I have hand-picked, designed and photographed these gift boxes.


I have a bride-to-be, for him to enjoy, treat yourself, congratulations, Happy Spring and enjoy lavender designs to choose from. The contents feature artisan candles, full size hand soaps, candy, cookies, dried flowers, my very own handmade rose scented bath salts and more.



These gift boxes have been carefully thought out and hand-picked just for you. 
A little something for everyone at a few different price points, Gifts will be free shipping with special made tags inside. (US ONLY.)


So get excited and get ready!
Can't wait for you to see them.
XOXO, Arianne




No comments:

Post a Comment