Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine Sensory Bin & Free Valentine Scavenger Hunt Printable


One of my favorite things about teaching preschool is doing seasonal activities!
Every season or holiday means new poems, new worksheets, new sensory activities and new crafts.
For Valentine's Day I put up the poem 'You Are My Best Friend'...sung to the tune of  'You Are My Sunshine'. I have two weeks of Valentine crafts lined up...as well as themed worksheets.
I also created this Valentine scavenger hunt and the Valentine sensory bin...and I would like to share them with you today!

I'M SHARING:
VALENTINE SENSORY BIN
VALENTINE SCAVENGER HUNT PRINTABLE

The Valentine Sensory Bin How-to:

TO MAKE THE PINK COLORED, ROSE SCENTED RICE:
1. PUT RICE IN A BOWL
2. ADD A FEW DROPS OF PINK FOOD COLORING
3. ADD A FEW TEASPOONS OF WATER
4. ADD A FEW DROPS OF ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL 
5. STIR THE INGREDIENTS UNTIL WELL BLENDED
6. LAY ON FLAT SURFACE TO DRY OVERNIGHT
(I USED COOKIE SHEETS)


FUN ITEMS TO ADD:
*HEART SHAPED CONTAINERS
*RIBBON ROSES
*PINK GLITTER
*VALENTINE CONFETTI
*VALENTINE BRACELETS





My cutie spilled a little rice and she's trying to vacuum it up with her toy vacuum...too cute!

NOW FOR YOUR FREE PRINTABLE:

I created this fun activity for my preschoolers. Two pages for a Valentine Scavenger Hunt...
Laminate both pages...one page is for you to cut out the hearts and hide them...you can hide them around the house -or- hide them in their sensory bin. The other page is for them to check off as they find them. Since it is laminated, you can use a dry erase marker to check off and reuse!

*PLEASE NOTE: BY DOWNLOADING THE PRINTABLE, YOU AGREE NOT TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE! FOR PERSONAL OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY...THANK YOU!!



***RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE***

ENJOY! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment