Sunday, February 12, 2017

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cookie Cutter Sugar Cookies


MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH COOKIE CUTTER SUGAR COOKIES
www.ariannesjoy.blogspot.com

We were snowed in at home today, so we decided to have an early Valentine's Day party!
We are expecting 12-16 inches over the next 24 hours. If you are going to be stuck inside, you might as well make it cozy...right?! 

I decided to share this recipe with you, because I get so many compliments on how 'soft' they are. 
Typically when you make sugar cookies they end up being hard as a rock. NOT THIS RECIPE!
They are so soft, melt-in-your-mouth yum!

WHAT I WILL BE SHARING:
PICTURES OF THE KIDS MAKING COOKIES
FREE RECIPE PRINTABLE

So I have to share with you the pictures of my kids helping me make these cookies.
I want you to see how much fun they had and how delish the cookies look when they are done!



They loved rolling out their dough.




You can't forget the sprinkles!!



Don't they look so delish?!



And now for the recipe printable...


*RIGHT CLICK & HIT 'SAVE AS'...
SAVE AND PRINT!

Hope you love 'em!
XOXO
Arianne


1 comment:

  1. So cute! You and your kids are always up to something fun. ;) Thanks for joining the Family Joy Link Party.

    ReplyDelete