Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Jokes For Kids Free Printable!

EASTER JOKES FOR KIDS
FREE PRINTABLE!
www.ariannesjoy.blogspot.com

Sorry this is so last minute, but I had to share!!
I wanted to put something in the Easter eggs for the kids, along with candy.
I thought about money...no. Then I thought about creating coupons like a chore pass or extra electronic time. All these ideas seemed to be too complicated. So I thought some good ol' fashion jokes would do the trick. My son especially will get a kick out of these.

I printed them, cut them out and put them into some of our plastic Easter eggs for our Easter egg hunt. That way the kids will find some eggs with candy inside and some eggs with jokes inside!

You could also save them, print and laminate them to use as lunch box notes!!


YOUR FREE EASTER JOKES FOR KIDS PRINTABLE!!


***RIGHT-CLICK SAVE AS AND PRINT!***
(By saving this printable, you agree to only use for personal use! No selling or distributing.)

HAPPY EASTER!
XOXO, Arianne


No comments:

Post a Comment