Wednesday, April 26, 2017

15 Pretty Pressed Flower Projects! (Pinterest Round-Up)

15 PRETTY PRESSED FLOWER PROJECTS!
(PINTEREST ROUND-UP)
www.ariannesjoy.blogspot.com

I love the inspiration I get from doing these Pinterest round-ups!
For me, creating the blog post, gets my creative juices flowing.
All these pins are DO-IT-YOURSELF projects, so hopefully you will get inspired too!
Just click on the images or numbered text to take you to the pin and learn the how-to!!

For this blog post, I actually couldn't wait to create a pressed flower project...
So before I begin the round-up, let me show you what I made!


A set of seven pressed flower bookmarks!! So pretty that I added them to my shop...
They would be perfect for a book club, bridal shower, party favors, garden party or teacher gifts!!

NOW I'M SHARING:
15 PRETTY PRESSED FLOWER PROJECTS!
(Pinterest round-up)

**I do not own these pictures or pins. I am simply sharing them with you from Pinterest...enjoy!**

***CLICK ON THE IMAGE OR TEXT TO GO TO THE PIN LINK!***



*How pretty would these be a garden party!



*So pretty...this would brighten up any wall in your house!



*I love the colors they chose...rainbow colors of course!



*I would be in heaven if I could make this for my door or window!



*This would be a great Mother's Day gift! Bring mom her breakfast on it for Mother's Day!



*This are so pretty and remind me of the country!



*Cheer up any window in the house with one of these!



*I don't know about you, but just looking at these I can almost smell them!



*This pin takes you to an Etsy listing. Not to knock anyone on Etsy (because I'm one of them), but you could totally make these yourself!



*These are all the rage right now and I gotta tell you...I WANT ONE!!!



*Looks so delicate and pretty...great gift for a girlfriend!



*And yes...here is where I got my inspiration! Love it!



*I think these will be my next inspiration/project!



*MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PROJECT IDEA! MUST...MAKE...ONE...NOW!!



AN EXTRA!!

Here is a graph of how to make your own flower press! It's a pin from Pinterest and I can't wait to make my own...with hubby's help of course. But at least now I know how I am going to decorate it!



***FOLLOW THIS PINTERST BOARD!***




*DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP!
I made some pretty things for you to buy...

Wish I had time to make them all!
XOXO, Arianne




No comments:

Post a Comment