Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Web Store

Crystal Bouquet Set~*
Yellow Heirloom Necklace~*
These two pieces are from my new bridal collection. I created them to go along with my bridal service page. I do a whole page of Q&A's with two stylists on bridal service. They tell us how to get into bridal service, their favorite tools and products and advice for brides-to-be. I also share photos of my bride-worthy up-dos. To celebrate Spring, my entire collection is 25% off & free shipping!
I also have a GIVE-AWAY for April... to enter you must 'like' my WEB STORE page and write a comment telling me your favorite jewelry piece. The winner gets that favored piece for FREE and a shampoo and conditioner set from 'healthysexyhair'!! Name will be picked at random on April 30th. 
GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment