Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Arianne - Easter Joy~*

I've got all my Easter basket things ready for the kids. I'm planning out my menu for Sunday. Making sure I have all my ingredients. And I'm making sure all the clothes are ready, so everyone will be in their Sunday best. Last Easter I forget about the tights, so I was running out to the store at the last minute to get some! This time I am ready to go!
I want to help you find some Easter Joy too. On my Easter Joy page, you will find many ideas to get you ready for Easter. I have a SMART MOM's Easter basket. A way for you to get a jumpstart on summer. I have a bunny cake recipe for you. As well as links to other fun recipes. I also have a cute idea for a baby Easter basket. I share my favorite Easter books to read with the kids. Ideas for getting that family portrait while you are all dressed in your Sunday best! And I also share my favorite website for moms to find fun crafts and activities for Easter weekend!
Please check it out...don't forget to L*I*K*E & S*H*A*R*E!
Happy Easter!!~*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment