Sunday, October 29, 2017

Relaunch: What's New From Arianne's Joy!

RELAUNCH: WHAT'S NEW FROM ARIANNE'S JOY!
By Arianne Plehandzic

It has been a busy couple of weeks reorganizing my Etsy shop. I made some great changes and I have some fun new products for you! My shop is now a better representation of my style and work. I feel very proud of my new look and listings. I have also added a couple of deals I know you will enjoy as well. SO LET'S GET TO IT, SHALL WE?!

(All artwork, listings and product ideas belong to Arianne Plehandzic. Please see my disclosure page for details...thanks.)



PERSONALIZED WATERCOLOR COLLAGES

If you have seen my shop before, you know my signature look are watercolor collages. Good news!! Now you can get your own original personalized watercolor collage! You tell me what you want and I  will paint it for you. You can make a collage about your favorite things, your favorite hobby, a favorite memory, for a gift...whatever you want! This listing also includes my hand lettering labels to make your painting unique.



PERSONALIZED NAME CHARACTER WATERCOLOR

I am so happy to introduce my personalized name character watercolor! I sketched and painted these three name character paintings for my children and suddenly all my friends wanted one too. They are such a wonderful and amazing gift for family members! Each watercolor features their name, theme elements and hand written adjectives that describe their character going across the painting. I know my children will cherish these paintings forever. Now your family member can do the same. Their very own unique, original painting!



SEASONAL WATERCOLOR CARD COLLECTION

I am so proud of my seasonal greeting card collection! It is so beautiful and will get you through the year! It features seven seasonal cards and one free birthday card. 

FEATURED CARDS:
-HAPPY AUTUMN
-HAPPY HALLOWEEN
-HAPPY THANKSGIVING
-MERRY CHRISTMAS
-HAPPY WINTER
-HOME SWEET HOME
-RAINBOW HYDRANGEAS
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(free bonus!)





SEASONAL WATERCOLOR BOOKMARKS

I am so happy with my new bookmarks! Not only are they sweet, but they are seasonal as well! They would make a great gift for a book lover or a teacher. They feature my beautiful artwork and come laminated to last for a long time. Theme artwork is the same as my seasonal watercolor cards.




MATCHING WATERCOLOR CARD & BOOKMARK:

You can now buy some of my watercolor greeting cards with OR without a matching bookmark!!











My shop also features card and bookmark sets for Autumn, Spring and Summer!


PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS CARD PRINTS

I am happy to present you with my sweet and unique Christmas card prints! They feature my special Christmas illustrations and beautiful hand lettering labels! Something your family would love to receive!! See listing for more details.


***COME BACK TO SEE MY NEXT POST ABOUT 
ALL MY CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS!!***

NEW SPECIAL DEALS!!!



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed all the new listings I have. I also just created a YOUTUBE channel featuring work-in-progress and my nature journal...check it out!

xoxo, Arianne











No comments:

Post a Comment