Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Boho Chic Framed Watercolor Paintings From Arianne's Joy Etsy Shop!

BOHO CHIC FRAMED WATERCOLOR PAINTINGS
FROM ARIANNE'S JOY ETSY SHOP!
www.ariannesjoy.blogspot.com

I absolutely love the way these came out!!
I think it is so fantastic how a frame can really make your artwork POP!
It's like I am looking at the paintings for the first time...so beautiful!
I wanted the frames to match my personality and style. So I went out for the boho chic look. I am super pleased with the frames I found. And I had to have TEAL!! I love TEAL!! Most of my house is decorated in teal. Not a fan...never fear, I have a couple of other choices too.

(This post contains links to my Etsy shop. All artwork is by me and belongs to me. Please read my disclosure page for my details...thank you!)

I AM SHARING MY NEW COLLECTION OF MY FRAMED ARTWORK!!

8 NEW FRAMED FINE ART PRINTS ADDED TO MY SHOP...

Here we go...so excited to show you!


"BUTTERFLY FLOWERS" 8X10 inch print in a 11.5x13.5 inch frame:

"RAINBOW FLOWER NAMES" 5X7 inch print in a 8.5x10.5 inch frame:


"RAINBOW BUTTERFLY" 4x6 inch print in a 7.5x9.5 inch frame:

"PORTSMOUTH FLOWERS" 8x10 ORIGINAL ARTWORK in a 11.5x13.5 inch frame:



"SUMMER CHICKADEE" 4x6 inch print in a 8x10 frame: 


"BUTTERFLY IN BLUE FLOWERS" 4x6 inch print in a 7x9 inch frame:


"YELLOW, PURPLE & BLUE FLOWER NAMES" 4x6 inch prints in a 9.5x17.5 inch frame:


"BLUE JAY" 4x6 inch print in a 8x10 inch frame:





Aren't they beautiful?!





SEE BEHIND THE SCENES...FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!



HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
XOXO, Arianne

No comments:

Post a Comment