Monday, February 6, 2017

Beautiful Valentine Flower Display


Today I am showing off my Valentine flower display...
When I saw this rose gold crate in Walmart(for only $1.98!), my wheels starting turning.
I had seen other decorators put clear milk jars with flowers like this.
I also found the mini LED Valentine lights in Walmart($9.98)...grabbed those.
I loved the almost hot pink color they glowed when you turned them on.
So then I thought..wouldn't that be pretty with hot pink flowers in clear vases...
and then the lights around them in the crate?! Gorgeous!!


No filter or lights...still beautiful!


Seeing the birds you might think I started decorating for Spring, but actually I love birds...those are up all year...lol. My antique lamp was a find at a thift shop...I love it! The doily was made by mother-in-law...she can whip those up in an hour...so jealous!


Don't you love DIY projects that cheer you up!!

XOXO

2 comments: