Saturday, January 28, 2017

Celebrate Blogging Link-up Party #22



WELCOME!
I am so excited to have you join me again on my new blog!
I was getting frustrated with my previous web host and I am finding Blogger to be a nice fit. 
I love how easy and quick it is to create and blog post. It went from taking a couple hours to less than 20 minutes...depending on my post.

Anyway, I am happy to have you here and I hope to host this link-up weekly again.
If you are joining us from our Facebook group...thank you for being a part of the group!
If not, please feel free to join our group: CELEBRATE BLOGGING FACEBOOK GROUP

We have daily threads, connect with other bloggers, leave social media links, leave a pin link, give/get advice from other bloggers, leave a link to your own link-up and much more from our group!



No comments:

Post a Comment